Sauteed rice ball, with oil and soy sauce. Soy sauce fried rice is simple yet indulgent. It is a classic Chinese dish that uses minimal ingredients to create maximum flavor. Traditional soy sauce fried rice uses animal fat (lard or chicken fat) instead of oil to create the best taste.
An easy-to-make fried rice dish with soy sauce, egg, carrots, and onion. The taste is similar to restaurant Chinese, but it can easily be made with home. Add the rice, stir for a couple of minutes to make sure the rice is heated through. You can cook Sauteed rice ball, with oil and soy sauce using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteed rice ball, with oil and soy sauce
- It’s 600 of g…Boild white rice.
- Prepare 1 of Tbsp(15 cc)…Vegetable oil.
- It’s 15 of g…Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Tbsp(15 cc)…Soy sauce.
- You need of And your favorite ingredients. For example, tuna, basil paste, and pickled plum.
Top with sesame seeds, if desired. If you have made Onigiri (rice ball) before, add one more step and try Yaki Onigiri, crunchy grilled rice ball. The recipe can be as simple as placing the rice ball on the grill and brush with soy sauce when browned. Here, I even made it more simple by browning Onigiri using frying pan.
Sauteed rice ball, with oil and soy sauce step by step
- Let's cook a boiled rice, first. You can cook it in a pot with a lid. Please see here for how to make. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/9417233.
- Next, make a rice ball. It is useful, use a rice ball mold. You can buy from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/s?k=rice+ball+mold (I'm not affiliate earner.).
- Put your favorite ingredients between rice and rice. For example, tuna, basil paste, and UMEBOSHI. (photo is UMEBOSHI. UMEBOSHI is sour pickled plums.).
- Heat the frying pan over medium heat. Pour 15 cc of oil. Put rice balls and sauteed 5 sides. It is delicious that it is slightly char..
- When all 5 sides have been sauteed, season with it. Add 15 g of butter. Once the butter is melted, add 15 cc of soy sauce and soak to the rice ball..
- This is finish! It is delicious as it is. It is delicious even if wrapped in dried seaweed..
We're combining it with light soy sauce (also called usukuchi). Though slightly bolder in flavor than its darker counterparts, it contains vinegar, making This highlights the tartness of the yuzu and provides a counterpoint to its sweetness. As a sauce for rice flake-crusted hake, the combination is light. Dark soy sauce is mainly used for coloring. Transfer rice to the other edges of the wok.