Lu Rou Fan (滷肉飯, Taiwanese Braised meat rice bowl).
You can have Lu Rou Fan (滷肉飯, Taiwanese Braised meat rice bowl) using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lu Rou Fan (滷肉飯, Taiwanese Braised meat rice bowl)
- You need 400 g of … Pork Belly.
- Prepare 200 g of … Boiled Bamboo Shoots.
- Prepare 50 g of … Fried onions(or fried shallot).
- Prepare 3 of … Boiled Egg.
- Prepare of .
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 500 of cc… Water after boiled a pork.
- You need 3 1/2 Tbsp of … Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of … Suger.
- You need 1 of … Star anise.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of … Five-spice powder.
- Prepare of .
- It’s of for 1 serving.
- Prepare of Boiled white rice… about 180 g or as much as you like!.
- Prepare of Lu Rou meat … as much as you like! XD.
- Prepare of Boiled Egg.
- Prepare of withe sesame.
Lu Rou Fan (滷肉飯, Taiwanese Braised meat rice bowl) instructions
- First, boil the water in pot. Next, add pork and boil for 1 hour on low heat. Stop the fire when time passes. Keep it until it cools down. (this water is a delicious soup. Do not throw it away).
- Cut the Boiled Pork like Picture. (When chilled in a refrigerator, the fat becomes hard and easy to cut) Cut thin the Boiled Bamboo shoots, like too. Make the Boiled Egg, boil 8-9 min..
- Put boiled pork belly, bamboo shoots, Boiled Egg, fried onions, and pork soup, soy sauce, sugar, star anise, five-spice powder in a pan(or pot). Once boiled, heat on low heat for 1 hour..
- Put warm rice in a bowl. Add Lu Rou Meat on top of it (don't forget the eggs). Add the soup (more is better). Sprinkle sesame. And eat! Oishiiiiiiiiii!.