Hainanese Chicken Rice.
You can have Hainanese Chicken Rice using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Prepare 1/2 of free range chicken.
- You need 6 of garlic (smashed).
- You need 1 of thumb of ginger (smashed).
- It’s 3 of chinese broccoli (cut halve).
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- It’s of Dipping sauce.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
- You need of Bird eye chilli (chopped).
Hainanese Chicken Rice step by step
- Boil a pot of water, put the chicken, ginger, garlic, and salt in. Boil until it's cooked..
- Boil some rice, with ginger, garlic, salt, and a little bit of sesame oil. Then set aside..
- Mix all the sauce ingredients, then heat it on a pan. Put the chicken in, cover bit by bit until it's golden brown. Next, cut the chicken and ready to be served..