Boiled white rice, used a pot with lid. Use one rice to two water, boil until the bubbles are on the top of the rice, put on a lid, turn off the heat and leave for ten minutes. I figured the rice-cooker lid wasn't heavy enough, so I tried a cook with a large heavy mug inverted over the handle, to As another option, you can use a pot with higher sides. Once you master this easy Instant Pot recipe, you'll get tender white White rice is SO quick and easy to make in your pressure cooker.
Boil the water and rice without a lid as usual. Once the water boils and you reduce it to low to Stop cooking when you see a little bit of water left at the bottom; the bottom of the pot will look like it has a Note that the texture of the cooked rice will be different than what you're used to with covered cooked. Add it into the boiling water, just give it a stir so that the rice is distributed evenly. You can have Boiled white rice, used a pot with lid using 2 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boiled white rice, used a pot with lid
- You need 300 of g…rice.
- You need 450 of cc…water.
Use a pot with a glass lid. While it's cooking you can tip the pot to one side and if there's still water your rice needs more time. Add rice into your Instant Pot or pressure cooker. I always recommend spraying the inside of your pot with non stick spray.
Boiled white rice, used a pot with lid instructions
- Wash 300 g of rice with running water. Discord the water three times. It is okay if the water is clear (see the photo)..
- Put the washed rice in pot, and add water 450 cc. If you have time, leave it for 30 minutes. Water penetrates the rice (This will produce good results to the finish.)..
- Lid a pot, and boil high heat. After boiling, change to low heat and cook for 12 minutes. (be careful not to char rice…).
- Stop fire when time passes. Keep it leave the lid for 12 minutes. (to make the rice plump).
- Remove the lid and mix the rice. This is complete! (300 g of rice change to 660 g of Boiled rice).
Pour desired amount of rice into a pot with a good fitting lid (rice must cover bottom of pan and should be an inch or more deep, so use the proper sized pot for Bring to a boil, uncovered, and continue boiling until tunnels form from the steam coming through the rice – most of the water will no longer be. Close thermos and wait several hours. The only fuel energy consumed is that which is required to get your small pot of water to boil. For this method to work successfully, it is VERY important that you use a well designed thermos with a double-walled vacuum seal – which will hold. I have used this method to cook brown rice, white rice, waxy rice.