You can cook Chestnut Rice using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chestnut Rice
- You need 400 ml of rice (I use Japanese rice).
- Prepare 650 ml of low sodium chicken broth (or 650 water + 1 bouillon cube).
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil (I use sunflower).
- It’s 200 gr of peeled roasted chestnuts.
Chestnut Rice step by step
- Wash rice until the water runs clear. Combine all ingredients and pour inside a rice cooker..
- Press cook. Yes, as simple as that. Fluff the rice a bit before serving..