8 minute Spanish rice. Which rice is best for Spanish Rice? We love to use long-grain white rice. It gets fluffy and does not get sticky like some of the short-grained rices.
When rice begins to brown, stir in chicken broth and salsa. Stir in tomato sauce and hot water. Mexican Rice With Minute Rice Recipes. You can have 8 minute Spanish rice using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 8 minute Spanish rice
- It’s 1 teaspoon of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of minute rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of canned diced tomatoes.
- It’s Dash of garlic powder.
- It’s Dash of onion powder.
- It’s 1/3 cube of cons mate.
I wanted a quick Spanish Rice side dish one night, to go along side a spicy chicken I was making, so I came up with this simple yummy dish. Once mixture comes to a boil add the rice, salsa, corn and beans (or peas if you prefer; stir a bit. Turn heat to low and cover pot. Like this video, hit the thumbs up and subscribe.
8 minute Spanish rice step by step
- Place butter and rice in saucepan over medium heat and cook until lightly golden brown stirring constantly..
- Mix cons mate, garlic, onion and broth in a bowl and place in microwave until boiling..
- Pour broth and spice mixture over rice, stir in diced tomatoes, cover and reduce heat to simmer. Simmer for 5 minutes or until rice is soft. Fluff with a fork..
Want more daily stories, follow me on Instagram. This Mexican Spanish rice recipe freezes great! To freeze, allow your rice to cool completely. Then place in freezer baggies in the amounts that your family Learn how to season brown rice quickly and easily. Easy Spanish Rice, also called Mexican Rice, that tastes just like your favorite restaurant side dish with with an easy trick for perfectly fluffy rice!