Shrimp Fried Rice.
You can cook Shrimp Fried Rice using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Fried Rice
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of plates cooked white rice (leftover rice, put in the refrigerator for a night, is recommended).
- You need 250 gr of shrimps, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 50 gr of frozen peas.
- You need 50 gr of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot, small diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 2 stalks of green onions, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of sesame oil.
Shrimp Fried Rice instructions
- Heat the oil in the wok over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant. Add carrot, corn, and peas. Keep stirring occasionally..
- Add shrimps and cook until the shrimps change color..
- Add rice. Then season with soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Test the taste..
- Add green onions and sesame oil to get the special smell of the sesame oil. Yum! .