Leftover Steak with Yellow Rice. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. To do, brush the cut side of your favorite bread or roll lightly with olive oil and rub with cut. Leftover Steak Fried RiceSweet and Savory by Shinee. leftover steak, grapeseed oil, jasmine rice, white.
Add rice, onion, olive oil, turmeric, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt. Mojo, pronounced 'moe-ho' is a staple in Cuban cuisine for marinating. C ook rice according to package directions. You can cook Leftover Steak with Yellow Rice using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Leftover Steak with Yellow Rice
- You need 1 package of yellow rice.
- You need 1 cup of mixed veggies.
- Prepare 1 can of red beans.
- Prepare of Shredded leftover steak, or you can use steak that’s been cut into small pieces, OR any leftover chicken that you have, cut, sliced, or shredded.
Meanwhile, season pork chops and lightly dust with flour. Brown on both sides (I use an electric skillet) in Saute in leftover oil until tender. Turn down to simmer and place pork chops in rice and. Steak is an especially handy leftover, as it tastes great cold, room temperature or gently warmed through again.
Leftover Steak with Yellow Rice step by step
- Prepare rice according to directions……
- While rice is cooking mix in your 1 cup of mixed veggies, plus your can of red beans……
- About 10 minutes before rice is completely done cooking mix in your leftover steak (or chicken)……Stir well……
- Serve and enjoy ! Quick and very easy meal idea when you don’t know what else to cook ! .
These recipes keep wasted food – and <p>Stretch leftover flank steak with a few fresh condiments for a Tuesday night dinner that all diners, both taco traditionalist to modernists, will. This Thai yellow fried rice is colorful, easy to make, and tastes amazing and can be made with fresh or A great way to use up leftover rice—rice that is several days old is perfect for this simple but If your rice has been freshly made, leave it in the refrigerator for several hours with the lid off to dry it out. We were left with half of one steak that weighs a little over half a pound. In deciding what to do with the leftover steak, I did a little research. Here are some recipes that all look like great ways to use up the leftover steak in my fridge.