Labnieh cooked with minced meat and rice. Wash and mince the meat coarsely, then marinate the meat with salt, oil and light soya sauce. Leave it to marinade for a few minutes. Drizzle some cooked oil and light soya sauce over the cooked egg if the chinese steamed egg is not salty enough.
A very easy-to-make rice dish that tastes great and is very hearty and filling. Buy two different types of vegetables at your local market. Shoarma or minced meat will do very nicely. You can cook Labnieh cooked with minced meat and rice using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Labnieh cooked with minced meat and rice
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 1 kg of yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 3 of Minced garlic.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 3 of chopped onions.
- It’s 1/4 cup of oil.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of all spices.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Dry coriander.
- You need 2 tablespoon of pine nuts Optional.
Heat ghee in a large saucepan with a tight-fitting lid. Add peas and half cup water, stir well, cover and cook until peas are half done. Stir the beef and Season with salt and pepper. Serve the cooked beef and vegetables over the finished rice.
Labnieh cooked with minced meat and rice step by step
- In pot add yogurt and egg the water salt and mix then start cooking it on medium heat do not stop mixing till it get hot about 10 minutes.
- In another pot cook the one cup rice with 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 teaspoon oil and 1 and 1/2 cup of water first you boil it then you cook it on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- In another pot you start cooking the meat over medium heat with 1 teaspoon oil add onions garlic spices cook for 10 minutes.
- Add coriander and the cook rice then the yogurt sauce cook for 20 minutes enjoy add roasted pine nuts on top.
- Jordanian style you do not need meat you cook lentil with rice1/2 cup lentil Soak half hour it in the water then cook it on low heat With 11/2 cup of water about 30 minutes then you add a cup of soak rice on top and add another cup of water and cook together adding oil and salt till the rice is Tender It’s call mjadarah.
- Syrian style it called shush bark they use dough stuffed with meat the just dump it in the yogurt sauce and cook it till the dough float.
Top with the lemon labneh and chopped parsley. First, make a mince stuffing by frying lamb and onion. When the meat is cooked, add parsley, sultanas and peas, and spice with cumin, turmeric and a little ground lime powder. Cook rice with saffron (or use a little turmeric) until well done. Mash with a handful or two of breadcrumbs to achieve a soft paste.