Broccoli and Rice. Broccoli rice is a healthy fiber-rich side dish when you're looking for a grain and gluten-free alternative. This Broccoli Rice Casserole is made from scratch (and contains no condensed soup)! Fresh broccoli cooked until tender crisp and fluffy rice come together in a creamy cheesy homemade sauce to create.
This broccoli and rice casserole is super easy to make, and it is a delicious side dish. The recipe includes a cheesy sauce and simple ways to add flavor. Fix Trisha Yearwood's cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole recipe, from Trisha's Southern Kitchen on Food Network, as a comforting make-ahead meal. You can have Broccoli and Rice using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Rice
- It’s 1 pound of broccoli.
- You need 1/4 pound of smoked sausage beef.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Himalayan pink salt.
- You need 1 cup of instant rice.
This broccoli casserole is one of my top picks, along with one pot goulash, slow cooker honey chicken and taco soup. RESOURCES TO MAKE pressure cooker Chicken Broccoli Rice Casserole recipe and more. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program. Whether it's for a special occasion or weeknight meal, this broccoli and rice casserole—complete with chicken and lots of.
Broccoli and Rice step by step
- Cook the broccoli in water, salt, and garlic. Remove casing from sausage and slice the sausage and add..
- Simmer 15 minutes then add the butter..
- Simmer 5 minutes then add the rice and stir in. Simmer 3 minutes cover, and remove from heat..
- Serve, after 10 minutes covered. I hope you enjoy.
This Vegan Broccoli Rice Casserole dish is fit for special dinner, broccoli and brown rice smothered in a creamy, cheesy sauce and baked until golden. It is so easy to prepare, healthy and so tasty! Broccoli Rice is super quick and easy to make. Broccoli adds such a beautiful vibrant green color and it adds flavor. Broccoli makes the rice more nutritious and healthier.