Garlic Fried Rice. Japanese Garlic Fried Rice, or what we call Garlic Rice (ガーリックライス) in Japan, reminds me of my college days when I used to cook this dish over and over. I craved comfort foods like this rice dish. 마늘 볶음밥 I made the easiest & simplest Garlic fried rice.
Garlic Fried Rice or Sinangag is steamed rice fried with lots of garlic. This is a favorite side in the Philippines and most of Asia since rice is considered as the staple food. Garnish the veg fried rice with some spring onion greens. You can cook Garlic Fried Rice using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Fried Rice
- Prepare of Cooked white rice for 2 pax.
- Prepare of Fried garlic chips.
- It’s of Some finely chopped garlic cloves.
- It’s of Finely chopped red carrots.
- Prepare of Chopped long beans.
- It’s of Chopped spring onion.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of stock powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
Serve burnt garlic fried rice hot with a gravy dish. This is a quick and easy way to prepare fried rice. It's garlicky and oh-so-good! chilli garlic fried rice is a variation to the basic veg fried rice from the Indo chinese cuisine. It turns out aromatic, mildly hot, spicy and delicious.
Garlic Fried Rice step by step
- Heat up butter in wok and add 2 tbsp garlic oil. Stir fry chopped garlic and spinkle black pepper. Add in long beans and chopped red carrots..
- Add in white rice and toss around to separate the rice from crumble up together..
- Add in seasonings and continue to stir fry..
- Push the rice aside, add some oil in the wok and add in eggs. Let the eggs settle a bit and stir mixed with the rice. Let the eggs coat the rice and absorb it's aroma. Add in chopped spring onions. Stir and toss rice til light brown and serve. Garnish with garlic chips..
Filipino garlic fried rice is typically made using day old rice. As in many Asian cultures, no food should ever be wasted. Yesterday's leftover rice becomes today's fried rice. This is such a popular dish. Bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan.