Spanish Rice (Paella).
You can cook Spanish Rice (Paella) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spanish Rice (Paella)
- You need 250 ml of tomatoe sause.
- Prepare 2 heads of garlic.
- You need 4 of drumsticks of chiken.
- You need 80 g of green beens.
- Prepare 4 of Artichoke hearts.
- You need 1/2 tsp of saffron.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 10 g of salt.
- It’s 2 Cups of rice.
- It’s 3 Cups of warm water.
Spanish Rice (Paella) instructions
- In a pan, we put the drumsticks with the garlic to fry with olive oil, once its golden we add the green beens..
- Once all the previous ingredients are golden we add the artichoke hearts, and the tomatoe sauce, we cook during 2 min at medium heat and we add the water and the rice at the end. We add the saffron, the yellow colorant and we cook until al the water its evaporated and the rice cooked..
- Optional step: add some lemon juice and enjoy!.