Pork and Shiitake Rice Bowl.
You can have Pork and Shiitake Rice Bowl using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork and Shiitake Rice Bowl
- Prepare 150 g of pork slice.
- Prepare 1 of shitake mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 150 ml of dashi/mushroom/beef stock.
- You need 1/4 Tsp of grated ginger.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sugar.
Pork and Shiitake Rice Bowl instructions
- Prepare all ingredients. Thinly slice onion and mushroom. Then finely chop garlic..
- Heat oil with medium fire and saute garlic and onion until fragrance. Put mushroom and stir it for 2 minutes..
- Add mushroom stock, mirin, soy sauce, grated ginger and sugar, mix it well. Put pork slice after the sauce boiling. Stir it and cook for 7 minutes..
- Take a bowl of hot rice and put the pork and mushrooms on top of the rice..
- Serve it while it hot ✨.