Easy Japanese Rice Bowl .
You can cook Easy Japanese Rice Bowl using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Japanese Rice Bowl
- Prepare of Ingredients:.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of White or brown rice.
- You need 1 of Green onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tb of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 TB of Japanese Furikake rice seasoning.
- You need of Other:.
- You need of Oil or non-stick cooking spray.
Easy Japanese Rice Bowl step by step
- Make pot of steamed white rice or brown rice using either a rice cooker or stove top. (One cup rice per. Serving).
- Take both eggs and fry in frying pan using oil of your choice or non-stick cooking spray..
- Once both eggs are cooked to likeness add on top of cooked rice..
- Add 1 TB of Furikake rice seasoning, chopped green onion, and soy sauce. Note: Furikake can be found at a variety of grocery stores and online..