Nikki's Beef Stew Over Rice. When I'd refer to Stewed Beef people would look at me funny and ask if I meant "Beef Stew". So I just figured it was a family thing. It makes the most amazing gravy which we always served over rice.
This dish is similar to a thick beef stew, but has a wonderful curry flavor. My mother's dish had a greener curry. I think she used to get her curry at the oriental store. You can have Nikki's Beef Stew Over Rice using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nikki's Beef Stew Over Rice
- You need 5 bowls of Leftover White Rice from the night before… enough for.
- Prepare 2 Cans of Alphabet Soup or Vegetable Soup with Beef Stock.
- You need 1 lb. of Hamburger.
- You need 100 of % Vegetable Juice.
Mix in soy sauce to taste. Add the oil to the rice cooker, cover, and set to Cook. Is it typical to serve beef stew over rice? Just made beef stew in the crock pot and not sure whether or not to cook some rice to serve it over before my in laws arrive.
Nikki's Beef Stew Over Rice step by step
- In a skillet cook hamburger til no longer pink, drain the grease. Add the cans of soup and 1 soup can full of Vegetable juice. Stir to combine and heat on stove til heated through. Then set aside and keep warm..
- In a microwave heat up leftover rice til heated through. Transfer rice evenly among 5 serving bowls. Then ladle stew mixture over top. Serve immediately .
I don't know anything about cooking and don't want it to show! Beef brisket is cooked with spices over low heat until tender. It's commonly served with noodles in the soup. This is definitely one of Guangzhou's favorite noodle soups of all time. This recipe is for making either a stew or soup.