Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe). Spring Onion Chicken Breasts and Rice PilafLori's Culinary Creations. Greek Chicken Souvlaki and Rice Pilaf Plates w/Marinated Veggies + Feta Tzatziki. We love to entertain, this is one of my favorite 'special' recipes to welcome dinner guests.
I served it with brown rice, and the two complimented each. Season with salt, pepper, and cumin. On waxed paper, combine pecans, flour, and salt. You can have Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe)
- It’s 3 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in halves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- It’s of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 2 Tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of olive oil.
- You need 3-4 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 4 Tbsp of pecans, chopped.
This easy chicken and rice recipe is a delicious one-pot dish made even more flavorful with the addition of pecans, rice, tomatoes, and seasonings. When people hear a dish referred to as a pilaf, they automatically assume it is rice based. But a pilaf is a method of preparation, not the name of a. Chicken Rice Pilaf, a comforting and creamy dish packed full of tender chicken and sweet green Chicken – We want a boneless, skinless chicken breast.
Honey pecan chicken breast w/rice pilaf (RSC recipe) instructions
- Cut the breasts in halves. Sprinkle each side with S&P and cayenne pepper (how much heat you like is how much cayenne pepper you sprinkle on). In a large saute pan, heat the butter and oil over medium heat. Brown chicken on each side for 3-5 minutes. Drizzle with the honey and sprinkle with the pecans. Turn heat down and cover the chicken for 2 minutes so it gets glazed..
- While the chicken is cooking, make the rice pilaf according to package directions. Serve with rice..
If you'd like to use thigh feel free, just How To Make Chicken Rice Pilaf. Detailed measurements and instructions can be found on the printable. Combine cornflakes and pecans in a shallow dish; stir well. Brush both sides of chicken with I have made this receipe for several years with just skinless chicken breast. Serve over Germinated Brown Rice Pilaf.