Natto Fried Rice.
You can cook Natto Fried Rice using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Natto Fried Rice
- It’s 3 bowls of rice.
- It’s 6 of Wiener sausages.
- You need 1 piece of Japanese leek (6cm).
- You need 1 half of a carrot.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 pack of "natto" (fermented soybeans *could be replaced with soybeans).
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- It’s of soy sauce, bonito stock (could be replaced with other fish stock).
Natto Fried Rice step by step
- Chop the Wiener sausages and Japanese leek into small pieces and chop the carrot into fine pieces..
- Stir fry them together..
- Add eggs and rice into the frying pan and keep stir frying it..
- Add vegetables, natto, soy sauce and bonito stock to taste..
- Stir fry for another 5 minutes..