Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup.
You can cook Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup
- Prepare 1/2 cup of uncooked rice.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion, small dice.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 of cooked chicken breast, shredded and chopped.
- You need 1/4 of zucchini, diced small.
- It’s 1/2 of carrot, diced small.
- Prepare 1/2 of celery stalk, diced small.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4-4.5 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of original Ms. Dash Seasoning.
Baby/Toddler Fave Chicken and Rice Soup step by step
- Heat oil in pot, add onions and cook until translucent.
- Add all the veggies and rice to the pot, cook additional 5 min..
- Add your cooked chicken and the Ms. Dash seasoning and stir to combine (this is baby friendly so no added salt, but if you'd like to add salt or pepper, now is the time to do it).
- Pour in your chicken broth, bring to a boil then reduce to medium-low and let simmer until rice is cooked.
- Tip: you can add a squeeze of lemon when serving in bowl, adds a nice citrus zing♡.