Crispy rice. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted.
Place the rice krispy balls into the cone. Rice Crispy Treats OR Rice Krispie Treats? And while we're on the topic, how do you spell this beloved treat? You can cook Crispy rice using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy rice
- It’s 2 1/2 of ish cups of water.
- Prepare 1 T of chicken bullion (knorr].
- Prepare 2 T of butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of rice.
- Prepare 1 T of black or white sesame seeds.
- You need of Chili oil dipping sauce.
It is Crispy Treat or Krispie Treat? I feel like it's a pretty mixed bag! This is the recipe for the original rice krispies treats squares. Plus, it is a great way to use up a box of cereal!
Crispy rice step by step
- Cook the rice until done..
- Set aside rice.
- Melt 1T butter in med skillet add a few dashes olive oil (the good stuff please!).
- Put about a cup of the cooked rice in the skillet. (think hashbrowns here) fry it (watch carefully) the rice gets stickier gooey and caramelizes… turn over brown crispy chewy on both sides…..
- Sprinkle with a bit of my chili dipping sauce….
For best results, use fresh marshmallows. I have replaced the butter once with. Got a pot of rice that's a couple days old? This method reintroduces moisture and brings sad, fridge-cold leftovers right back to life. Perfectly crispy rice can never be guaranteed, even for the most experienced of chefs.