Asiago chicken sausage and peppers with rice skillet. One-Skillet Italian Sausage and Peppers with Onions. My family is all about flavor and just cares Rather than yet another chicken and rice dish, I swapped out the chicken and instead used Johnsonville Fresh Italian Hot Sausage Links. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Roasted Pepper And Asiago Chicken Sausage Ragu Over Pumpkin Polenta, One Pot Chicken Sausage Pasta, Sausage And Peppers With Cheesy Rice. This quick and easy sausage, pepper and rice skillet is downright delicious! First, you'll want cook your rice. You can cook Asiago chicken sausage and peppers with rice skillet using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asiago chicken sausage and peppers with rice skillet
- It’s 1 pack of Costco chicken Asiago garlic chicken (it’s precooked but I brown it in the oven).
- Prepare 1 of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red pepper and 1 yellow pepper chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 4 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of par-boiled rice.
- You need 1 of small can tomato paste.
- You need 1/3 cup of lite cream.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Adobo seasoning.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 bag of low fat shredded cheese (optional cause the sausage had cheese in already).
I grabbed a small saucepan and had it simmering away while I made everything else. Chicken sausage has a lighter more delicate flavor being that the fat content is a lot lower than other. Smoked Sausage, sweet peppers and rice are all cooked together in one pan to create a savory skillet meal. One pan cooking equals less clean up!
Asiago chicken sausage and peppers with rice skillet instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a deep oven safe pot with Pam and brown the chicken sausage in it for 30 min.
- Let it cool then place in fridge cause if you cut even at room temp the CHEESE WILL OOZE OUT!.
- Chop up onions and garlic and place in pot that has the juices from the sausage in it. Add seasonings. Sauté til clear then add garlic and broth. Bring to a boil.
- Add rice and reduce to a simmer. Once rice is almost done add paste and sausage and lite cream. Add cheese if you want too..
One Pan Meals are quick and easy, and this One Pan Smoked Sausage and Rice Skillet is at the top of my list of favorites! Enjoy your sausage and peppers on a toasted. Add beer to skillet with peppers and onions, and scrape bottom of skillet to release brown bits. Return browned chicken thighs to the skillet, and pour in chicken stock. Sorry.but the seasonings are what really made the dish and they are great.