Veggie Curry Fried Rice.
You can cook Veggie Curry Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Curry Fried Rice
- Prepare 2 cup of Chopped Organic Potato.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped Organic Carrots.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Organic Onion.
- It’s 1 cup of Peeled Chopped Organic Tomato.
- Prepare 3 cup of Cooked Rice.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Curry Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
Veggie Curry Fried Rice step by step
- Heat Olive Oil in a Large Non-stick Skillet over Medium Heat.
- Add Garlic, Onion and sauté for 2 minutes,.
- Add Potatoes and cook until they turn golden and crusty. It takes about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add curry powder, turmeric powder and stir them well.
- Add tomato to the skillet and keep cooking for 5 minutes.
- Add Carrots and simmer until most tomato sauce has evaporated.
- Add rice and mix them well.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Ready to serve.