Fried Rice with Chicken and Eggs.
You can cook Fried Rice with Chicken and Eggs using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Rice with Chicken and Eggs
- You need 125 g of rice.
- Prepare 2 of big eggs.
- You need 100-150 g of chicken.
- Prepare 1-2 of teeth of garlic.
- You need 1 of small can of corn (can also use frozen veggies mix, but i mostly like corn).
- It’s of Soya sauce.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of smoked paprica.
- Prepare of Chives.
Fried Rice with Chicken and Eggs instructions
- Cook chicken until done, cut in pieces or separate with fork (depends what meet are you using, breast or tights).
- In the separate pot cook rice, set aside..
- On the pan or wok add a little bit of olive oil and chicken, fry until gets a little golden, add a little bit of soya sauce and garlic..
- Add rice to the pot, and fry until it’s get a little bit of color..
- Add veggies of your choice and let it cook for couple of minutes.
- Make some space and add eggs inside, wait until it’s almost done and break it in pieces, mix well.
- Add soya sauce, smoked paprika and chives. Stir well..