韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE. Not the high-heat stir-fry you might expect, Grace Lee's home-style fried-rice recipe uses a simple technique — make an easy, flavorful kimchi sauce, mellowed out with butter, and sauté leftover rice in it. Kimchi Fried Rice, or Kimchi Bokkeumbap (볶음밥), is a simple, delicious fried rice recipe that's made with mature kimchi, rice, and just a handful of other ingredients. The trick is in how the ingredients are combined, which can turn it into one of the most flavorful rice dishes ever.
Kimchi adds a spicy and pungent taste and absolute best. Whenever I have extra kimchi, I would make kimchi fried rice, which is one of the best fried rice in the world! Kimchi fried rice or kimchi-bokkeum-bap (김치볶음밥) is a variety of bokkeum-bap ("fried rice"), a popular dish in Korea. You can have 韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE
- You need 1 cup of – rice.
- Prepare 1 pack of – pork / chicken / beef bulgogi.
- Prepare 150 grams of – kimchi.
- It’s 2 of – eggs.
Kimchi fried rice is made primarily with kimchi and rice, along with other available ingredients, such as diced vegetables or meats like spam. Kimchi fried rice, also known as Kimchi Bokeumbab in Korean, with beef is topped with a fried egg for a quick and easy meal that is filling. "This is a great way to use kimchi, simply fried with minced beef and rice. Hint: When you buy already-made kimchi from a Korean market, leave the kimchi at. Kimchi fried rice (bokumbap or bokkeumbap) makes for a simple meal that helps you use two items commonly found in Korean pantries and refrigerators—rice and kimchi.
韓式泡菜炒飯 KIMCHI FRIED RICE step by step
- Cook rice the day before / or / on the same day but earlier.. In order to cool the rice before frying.
- Heat some oil on pan, stir fry bulgogi.
- Once bulgogi meat is about 80% to 90% cooked, add in rice.
- Stir fry well to mix bulgogi and rice properly.
- Add in kimchi and continue to stir fry (I used Gana kimchi – personally feel that it's more delicious that bibigo's despite that bibigo is more well known).
- Adjust taste using fish sauce / soy sauce.
- Use separate pan to cook sunny Side up (or if you want to use the same pan, you may cook the egg first before cooking the bulgogi ).
- Garnish with dried parsley and enjoy!! .
This recipe is humble food that is mostly enjoyed at home, but you might also see it in some casual Korean eateries. To make this kimichi fried rice recipe, fresh Winter napa cabbage is salted until it wilts, then coated with a fiery concoction of dried hot pepper paste and powder While kimchi typically is eaten in conjunction with rice, a protein, and other banchan (side dishes), sometimes a taste this bold must stand on its own. Kimchi Fried Rice is a really simple and easy dish that's bursting with flavors of kimchi and gochujang. And the bits of egg and pork adds richness while the perfectly crusty burnt rice adds awesome crunchy texture. I first had kimchi fried rice when we were in Seoul a few years ago.