Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake. How to cook Chicken and Kimchi Fried Rice. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add kimchi, mustard greens, gochujang, rice, and bacon.
A one pan, baked Chicken and Rice recipe, made entirely in the oven! The rice is outrageously delicious from one little trick that makes all the difference. This chicken and rice recipe has been a reader favourite for so long, I thought it was about time I updated it with a much improved video and. You can have Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake
- You need 1 of small head of cauliflower.
- You need 2 cups of chicken cooked and chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of kimchi chopped, or to taste.
- You need 2/3 cup of juice from kimchi jar or to taste.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese divided, or to taste.
- You need 1 of green onion cut into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green onion thinly sliced to garnish (optional).
Reviews for: Photos of Baked Chicken and Rice Chimichangas. I shredded the meat from a rotisserie chicken and made Mexican rice and beans from scratch earlier in the day then assembled and baked the chimichangas later. Chicken and rice casseroles are classic, kid-friendly, and feed a crowd. This makes it a long-time family favorite.
Keto chicken and kimchi rice bake instructions
- Put the cauliflower into food processor and pulse it a few time so the cauliflower become the size of a grain of rice. Transfer it to a large microwavable bowl and microwave for about 4-5 minutes..
- In the meantime, lightly grease a cake pan and set aside..
- When the cauliflower is done, stir in chicken, kimchi, kimchi juice, 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese, and large green onion pieces. Then, transfer the mixture to the cake pan..
- Put the cake pan in the fryer basket and air fry at 360F (180C) for about 4 minutes. Then, sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella cheese over the top and air fry again at 360F (180C) for 3-4 minutes until the cheese melts..
We had a traditional version of this Then just bake and serve for an easy weeknight meal! Leftovers are great to heat and eat for lunches as well. Crunchy, tangy, spicy kimchi gives this supersimple chicken stew an abundance of flavor. Add the chopped scallions, garlic and kimchi with its juice to the casserole and bring to a boil over moderately high heat. Make some rice to go along with this dish to get a whole hearty dinner with lunch leftovers.