Chia pudding. Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. Creamy, thick chia pudding that's easy to make, nutritious, and so delicious! The chia pudding should be thick and creamy.
Chia pudding has been one of my favorite breakfast recipes to enjoy for a while now. I also never really tire of chia pudding since the flavor possibilities are endless. It's super easy to change up the. You can have Chia pudding using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chia pudding
- It’s 150 ml of lait végétal.
- You need 2 cuillères à soupe of graines de chia.
- You need 1 of filet de sirop d’agave ou autre sucrant.
- Prepare 1 of pincée de cannelle.
- You need 1 of pincée de vanille en poudre.
- It’s of Quelques myrtilles pour donner la couleur.
- Prepare of Décoration.
- You need of Fruits de votre choix.
Chia Pudding – The Ultimate Healthy Dessert? If you're new to chia seeds, this easy recipe is a great starting point. You simply stir everything together and refrigerate until thick. Chia seed pudding is a simple and delicious way to easily get the benefits of chia seeds.
Chia pudding step by step
- Le soir : mélanger tous les ingrédients et réserver au frigo la nuit..
- Le lendemain matin, ajouter vos fruits dessus et déguster !.
It takes minutes to make and has enough protein and nutrients to be a quick, on-the-go breakfast option. Chia pudding is awesome for breakfast, snack, and even dessert. Healthy chia seed pudding recipes are super easy to make, don't require any cooking, and you can easily change up the flavors. Chia Pudding from Delish.com is perfect for breakfast, brunch, or a healthy dessert alternative any Cooking with chia seeds might *sound* intimidating, but in reality they couldn't be easier to whip up! It's thick, creamy and makes a perfect healthy breakfast, snack, or dessert!