Cookies healthy. Cookies belong in everyone's diet and these decadent (but healthy!) cookie recipes are about to prove it. If you have a dessert sized hole in your heart, we got this. Healthier versions of all your favorite cookies, including healthy peanut butter cookies, healthy chocolate chip cookies, and Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Best Healthy Cookie Recipes for Kids. These healthy cookies are all soft enough for toddlers to eat, though you may want to break them up into smaller pieces to help with chewing if needed. Chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, ginger cookies, even Snickerdoodles taste great with Chocolate chip cookies get a wholesome upgrade when you add a heaping dose of heart-healthy. You can cook Cookies healthy using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cookies healthy
- Prepare 1 of banane mûre.
- You need 180 g of flocons d’avoine.
- Prepare 1 of sachet de levure chimique.
- It’s 1 of compote en gourde.
- Prepare of Pépites de chocolat.
These cookies may look indulgent, but these healthy recipes feature less sugar, lighter ingredients, and nutritious add-ins. And yes, there's plenty of chocolate! These healthy nut cookies are made with just three ingredients! Mashed ripe bananas, oatmeal and Healthy Cookies Tips.
Cookies healthy instructions
- Écraser la banane à l’aide d’une fourchette. Ajouter la compote et mélanger..
- Ajouter les flocons d’avoine et la levure. Mélanger à nouveau..
- Incorporer vos pépites de chocolat..
- Faire des tas sur une plaque munie d’une feuille de cuisson..
- Enfourner 16 minutes à 170•C !.
Be sure your bananas are super ripe. The riper the sweeter since we are not. These Healthy Cookies are unbelievably good. And oddly enough, they remind me of the popular "soft batch". Healthy Cookie Dough Crumbles for ONE recipe- The taste and texture of crumbly cookie dough, minus the guilt!