Tuscany Sausage Pasta.
You can cook Tuscany Sausage Pasta using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuscany Sausage Pasta
- It’s 1 of roll pork sausage.
- It’s 1 can (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes drained.
- You need 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 can (15.5 ounce) of cannellini beans drained.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of cooked ditalini pasta.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of baby spinach.
- You need 2 tsp. of Onion powder.
- You need 2 tsp. of Garlic powder.
Tuscany Sausage Pasta instructions
- Brown pork sausage in skillet. Add onion and garlic powders while browning. Drain fat from skillet..
- Add drained diced tomatoes..
- Add cream cheese to skillet and continue heating until melted. Add small amounts of water if too thick..
- While cream cheese is melting, boil water and cook the ditalini pasta..
- Add drained cannellini beans to skillet after cream cheese has melted. Mix beans into the sausage and tomatoes..
- As the mixture has heated through, turn heat to low. Add baby spinach and cover skillet to allow spinach to wilt..
- Remove cover after spinach has wilted and add cooked pasta. Toss pasta and spinach into the creamy mixture using tongs..
- Garnish with coarse ground black pepper and parmesan cheese before serving..