Roasted heirloom tomato mozzarella pasta.
You can cook Roasted heirloom tomato mozzarella pasta using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted heirloom tomato mozzarella pasta
- Prepare of My roasted tomato sauce recipe (published) I use the whole jar from the recipe.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of rotini pasta.
- You need 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1/2 of grated aged Asiago (or your choice).
- Prepare 8 oz of package pearl mozzarella.
Roasted heirloom tomato mozzarella pasta instructions
- I make the sauce 1 to 2 days ahead of time(see my recipe).
- Boil water and salt well, should taste like sea water. Add the pasta and cook to al dente, drain well..
- Add the sauce to a deep dish bowl. Add the pasta And mozzarella and toss well, add the cheese and toss again..
- Store in an air tight container and let the flavors marry overnight, serve at room temp..