Quick Baked Pasta .
You can cook Quick Baked Pasta using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Baked Pasta
- You need 1 box of your favorite pasta (16 ounce).
- You need of Salt for boiling water.
- It’s 2 jars of your favorite pasta sauce (24 ounce).
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of oregano leaves.
- You need 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 container of whole milk ricotta cheese (15 ounce).
- It’s 1 (8 ounce) of bag shredded mozzarella.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Canola oil cooking spray.
Quick Baked Pasta instructions
- In a large bowl combine: pasta sauce, black pepper, crushed red pepper, oregano leaves, onion powder, garlic powder and Italian seasoning, mix all well and set bowl to the side…….
- Boil your pasta until al dente, drain well…… Don’t forget to salt your water!!!.
- Return drained pasta to pot where you boiled it and add into pasta the pasta sauce mixture, mix all well……
- Pour pasta mixture into a baking pan that has been sprayed with canola oil cooking spray…….
- Add your ricotta cheese to the top of pasta mixture by the spoonfuls…..spread lightly over pasta…….
- Add your shredded mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese on top of pasta…….
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 40 minutes, covered, make sure you spray some canola oil on the underside of your covering so the cheeses don’t stick to it !!!! .
- Uncover and bake an additional 20 minutes, or until top is slightly golden brown…….
- Let rest for 20 minutes……..
- Serve and enjoy !.