Mushroom Penne Pasta.
You can cook Mushroom Penne Pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mushroom Penne Pasta
- It’s 4 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 4-5 of Thickly sliced Mushrooms.
- It’s 2-3 Cloves of grated Garlic.
- It’s 4 Cups of any stock of your choice (Beef, Chicken or Veggie).
- You need 1 lb of Penne Pasta.
- You need 3 Cups of Pasta Sauce of your choice.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Some Parmesan Cheese to sprinkle.
- It’s of Fresh Basil Leaves for garnish ing.
Mushroom Penne Pasta step by step
- Preheat your pot over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. Add sliced mushrooms, cook and stir them until they are lightly browned and tender. Add grated garlic and season your mushrooms with salt and pepper..
- Add your stock to mushrooms, mix and bring the mixture to a boil. Stir in the pasta and allow it to cook for about 10 minutes or until your pasta is cooked..
- When the pasta is done, add your pasta sauce and stir for a minute..
- 4. Sprinkle with some Parmesan cheese and garnish with fresh Basil..
- The video for this recipe has been uploaded on my YouTube channel: IradaKitchen.