Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta. I have another easy and delicious Instant Pot recipe for all my IP lovers: all the great flavors of a Philly Cheesesteak, plus pasta! You add the uncooked pasta to the pot and cook it all together. Philly Cheesesteak Pasta made in the Instant Pot!
You can enjoy Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak recipe for an easy dinner during busy weeknights. The pressure cooker gets this meal on the table in minutes. Our family loves a good Philly Cheese Steak! You can have Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 of yellow onion (diced).
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of green bell pepper (diced).
- You need ounces of baby Bella mushrooms (minced).
- You need 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Kosher salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper.
- You need 2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare 8 oz of shell pasta.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheese (provolone, Swiss or mozzarella cheese).
Now thanks to the pressure cooker, we can make these in just minutes. Provolone cheese is often found on Philly cheesesteaks either instead of the Cheese Whiz, or in addition to the Cheese Whiz. Instant Pot Philly Cheesesteak Pasta has all the delicious flavors and textures of a juicy Philly cheesesteak in this easy and cheesy pasta dish ready in. Set Instant Pot to"Sauté" setting and add oil.
Instant pot philly cheesesteak pasta step by step
- Set Instant Pot to Saute. Once the IP is hot melt the butter. Add the ground beef, let it cook without moving for about 1 minutes, to get a nice sear on it. After that, break it up using a wooden spoon as it cooks. Once the ground beef has browned, add salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Stir to combine. Add onion, garlic, green pepper and mushrooms. Stir and cook for another 1-2 minutes..
- Add the ketchup and beef broth. Stir to combine. Scrape the bottom of the pot with a wooded spoon, to make sure bits are not stuck to it. Add pasta and stir to combine. Cover and seal the lid. Make sure the valve points to Sealed. Change setting to manual and adjust time to 5 minutes on High Pressure. Once Instant Pot beeps to show that it's done, do a quick release, by changing the position of the valve to Vent. Carefully remove cover and stir..
- Turn off the Instant Pot. Top with cheese, put the lid back on but don't seal. Allow a minute or two for cheese to start to melt. Stir to combine. Serve!.
When oil is hot, add peppers, onion, and dried oregano. The easiest, most flavorful Philly Cheesesteak you will ever have! Tender beef, crisp tender veggies, melty provolone, and a garlic aioli to make you I finally found the most incredible Philly Cheesesteak ever at a local Greek restaurant. A soft white roll is slathered with garlic butter, topped with juicy. The best comfort food just got a lot easier!