Chicken Cacciatore w/ Pasta. Chicken Cacciatore Pasta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Authentic Chicken Cacciatore is an Italian classic, and you'll never get a more succulent home cooked meal than this recipe! Easy to make and loved by the entire family, Cacciatore aromas fill your entire house with comfort and warmth as it cooks itself on the stove or in the oven!
Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis. This chicken cacciatore recipe makes a good Sunday dinner, since it's so simple to prepare. This recipe is the best because it's loaded with lots of vegetables and is a family favorite. You can cook Chicken Cacciatore w/ Pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Cacciatore w/ Pasta
- It’s 2 of large boneless chicken breasts (or your fave type of chicken).
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1/2 (14 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1/4 box of Ronzoni rotelle pasta (or your fave pasta).
A family favorite made easier by cooking everything, including the pasta, all in one skillet. Broth makes the sauce just the right consistency to simmer pasta to al dente perfection. This chicken cacciatore recipe is just the right solution for you when you need an easy dinner on demand. If you're looking for a stress-free weeknight meal for yourself, I've got just the thing for you.
Chicken Cacciatore w/ Pasta step by step
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil to pan and heat on stove. Salt and pepper chicken then brown in pan on Med High, a few minutes on both sides..
- While chicken browns, set Instant Pot to Sauté setting. Add 1 tbsp olive oil, peppers and onions to pot. Sauté until soft and brown..
- Add chicken to Instant Pot. Pour over the 1/2 can of tomatoes. Add oregano and bay leaf. Stir well..
- Close and lock the lid. Cancel the Sauté setting. Cook for 25 minutes on high pressure..
- While chicken cooks, boil water for pasta. Add salt and cook until soft. Add butter and basil to noodles when ready..
- Once pressure cooking is complete, let sit 5-10 minutes, then Quick Release. Add basil to pot. Serve chicken and sauce atop noodles. Delish!.
This one-pot chicken cacciatore pasta takes minimal planning and time to create, plus it tastes great! Chicken Cacciatore, an easy Italian classic, a delicious one pot family healthy chicken recipe. Perfect alone or served over rice or pasta. Easy Skillet Chicken Cacciatore fast and easy and so delicious, a hearty chicken dish made with fresh ingredients. Italian Comfort Food never tasted so good.