Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta. The World's EASIEST Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Bake! This is comfort food for busy people, dedicated to all those back home in Australia and everyone else around AUSTRALIA: Some brands of tasty cheese has a tendency to come out a teeny bit "grainy" when used in cheesy sauces like this. Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Whole Wheat Pasta.
In fact, my kids actually cheer when I tell them we're having this for dinner. While I would appreciate this enthusiasm on the nights I make something that's a little more work than this but. Cheddar chicken and broccoli pasta is a great way to sneak in veggies for picky eaters. You can have Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta
- It’s of Frozen broccoli.
- It’s of Frozen chicken already cooked.
- You need of Ragu cheese sauce.
- You need of Pasta.
Add the pasta, chicken and broccoli to the sauce. Use pasta water to adjust the consistency of the sauce if needed. Distribute the pasta into bowls and top with the bacon and chives. For this easy mac and cheese recipe, you'll need How to Make Chicken and Broccoli Pasta.
Cheesy chicken and broccoli pasta instructions
- These are your ingredients. You can swap out the noodles for rice. No set amount just add 1 cup each for like 1-2 servings and go from there. Dont like so much broccoli add more chicken. There was not any measurements listed. This would be a recipe for me and my daughter. I'd probably make 2 cups cooked pasta, 1 cup broccoli, 2 cups chicken and 1 cup sauce and see how it turns out..
- First cook the noodles or rice as directed on the box..
- Then add your warmed already cooked chicken to the pot..
- Then add the broccoli if you dont like broccoli omit it then.
- Last add your liquid cheese sauce. Stir and warm the mixture on medium heat till it is warmed through and you are ready to serve. On snapchat the girl just loaded the pictures. I forget her name but just know this is NOT my recipe. I am just sharing with you..
Boil pasta according to the package instructions. Creamy cheesy shells are swirled with broccoli and hearty bites of chicken for a dish that's sure to satisfy! Drain, return to pan and remove from heat. Lightly grease a large ovenproof dish. A healthy and delicious pasta bake is a great way for using up leftover chicken.