Cajun Chicken Pasta. Easy One Pot Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe. There are several ways you can customize this super simple and delicious one pot pasta. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat.
Cajun Chicken & Pasta Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Indeed, Cajun Chicken Pasta with Sausage just seemed like a natural choice! Quick and easy dinner is always something I have on my mind. You can have Cajun Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Pasta
- It’s 1 lb of chicken diced.
- Prepare 2 of red peppers.
- You need 1 of medium red onion.
- It’s 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 4-6 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3-6 tsp of cajan seasoning (we use Badia).
- Prepare 1 box of pasta (we like penne).
And I just love chicken and sausage combination because. Cajun Chicken Pasta – Chili's copycat recipe made at home with an amazingly creamy melt-in-your-mouth alfredo sauce. An easy weeknight dinner your whole family will love! Drain when the pasta is still al dente; do not overcook!
Cajun Chicken Pasta step by step
- Put water on to boil for the pasta..
- Sauté garlic and onions with the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Cook until garlic is fragrant..
- Season chicken with paprika (optional) and add to skillet. Cook over medium heat..
- Add pasta once water is boiling and cook to al dente. Reserve some pasta water to thin out sauce if needed..
- Once chicken is cooked through add cream cheese, heavy cream, and cajan seasoning. Stir frequently and cook until cream cheese is fully melted and incorporated into the sauce..
- Add red peppers and parmesan cheese and cook until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling..
- Mix pasta in with sauce and add pasta water as needed to thin sauce. Add additional parmesan cheese and cajan seasoning to taste and enjoy!.
One of the easiest ways to lighten up a pasta dish is to add tons of protein and vegetables to your dish which keeps the portions large and the carbs low and this dish is a perfect. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is the perfect family meal. Juicy cajun-spiced chicken is served over a bed of creamy linguine that's packed full of sautéed veggies. This is a recipe I've been making on a. This Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta comes together so fast!