Garlic Pasta. Add the parsley and lemon zest. Pasta with herbs, delicious sauteed garlic and plenty of Parmesan cheese. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Garlic-Buttered Pasta Recipe photo by Taste of Home. This creamy garlic pasta is fast, simple, and delicious! Sometimes you just want comfort food. You can cook Garlic Pasta using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Garlic Pasta
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Pasta noodle.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- You need of Basil and other spices.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Chicken.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Parmesian cheese.
Your family will rave about this! I pretty much always want comfort food. Once the sauce and pasta are both done, toss them together and enjoy a ridiculously garlicky, creamy, comforting meal. In this video i will share you How to make garlic butter pasta Garlic and oil sauce (also known in Italian as aglio olio) is a flavorful alternative to.
Garlic Pasta step by step
- First, marinate the chicken with spices.. dont be shy on the spices, the more the merrier.
- Boil water for the pasta..
- Cook the chicken in a frying pan with butter. Then set aside..
- Saute garlic in olive oil and butter. Then put the pasta in.. just mix it and put salt and pepper.
- Then put the chicken in and mix it as well..
- Serve it with parmesian cheese on top..
- I added some onion leeks to add more color and taste but it's your choice..
This is a delicious, super quick side or main dish. I got it from the back of a pasta box and it is yummy! Add in the chicken broth Bring the pot to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked. Garlic contains enough water that you can turn it into a chunky paste simply by chopping and crushing it. With just a couple extra ingredients and some precise mixing, you can transform the garlic into.