Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta.
You can have Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta
- Prepare 1/2 lb of thin spaghetti.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic, sliced thin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of tamari or shoyu.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 4-5 sprigs of Italian parsley, washed, leaves removed, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of pasta water.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Fusion Garlic Butter Pasta step by step
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook spaghetti as you prefer. Do not salt the water..
- Heat olive oil in a sauté pan on low to medium heat. Add garlic and sauté lightly until just golden..
- Add red pepper flakes and sauté briefly..
- Add butter to the pan and reglaze..
- Add pasta water and heat to combine flavors..
- Add tamari and oyster sauce. Heat and stir to combine flavors..
- Drain pasta and reserve 1/2 cup pasta water just in case it is needed. Add drained pasta to the sauté pan and combine and heat until sauce is adhering to the spaghetti and glistening..
- Add chopped parsley and combine until just wilted..
- Divide into pasta bowls, top with parmesan cheese and serve..