Red veggies pasta with white sauce. White Sauce Pasta Recipe with step by step photos. easy to prepare & one of the most liked pasta recipes. you can also make white sauce pasta with Adding mixed veggies to this classic pasta dish is a great way to have your family some veggies along with their pasta. White sauce pasta is a creamy, delicious and cheesy pasta tossed in white sauce or bechamel sauce. Loaded with veggies, this pasta makes a Flavoring: I have flavored this white sauce pasta with just some oregano, pepper & red chili flakes.
It's a really basic, creamy, cheesy pasta recipe that also packs in the veggies. A lot of commercial pasta sauces have added sugar and are high in salt. Although they are convenient and easy for busy weeknights this sauce is a much healthier alternative. You can have Red veggies pasta with white sauce using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red veggies pasta with white sauce
- It’s 2 cup of pasta any kind.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of small diced red peppers.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled red beans.
- It’s 1 cup of red round reddish.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of small round tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- Prepare of SAUCE=1 cup milk.
- Prepare Half of tsp salt,pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes optional.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese.
Make basic white sauce thin or medium. Cook veggies like (mushrooms, broccoli, cauliflower, bell tomatoes, red peppers) etc. or cook seafood (in wok) works well. Add to white sauce seafood or veggies and serve over pasta (linguini). Mastering this basic white sauce recipe, also known as Béchamel, takes little time and puts a world of recipes at your fingertips.
Red veggies pasta with white sauce instructions
- Boil pasta then rinse in cold water..
- Now in pan add 2 tablespoon oil and add all vegetables and spices for pasta..
- Stir the vegetables to mix and softened them..
- Mix it with boiled pasta..
- For sauce=roast flour in butter.should not over roasting and no lumps should remain..
- Add milk at medium flame and keep stirring then add cheese and spices..
- Serve with pasta as side dish.stay safe stay healthy..
I need a good white sauce recipe plus ideas about what kind of veggies I can add to the pasta I'd serve it with. The red and white pasta recipe card I received included adding a chopped green bell pepper. OR use a healthier noodle alternative such as chickpea cavatappi, veggie rotini, or lentil penne. In this white sauce pasta recipe I have not used cheese and made it more hearty by adding veggies. Here is how to make best white sauce pasta with a Pasta cooked al dente slathered in creamy and delicious bachemel sauce further adorned with vegetables is sure a treat for all pasta lovers.