Zesty pasta. Reduce the fat with this made-over Zesty Pasta Salad recipe. There's so much flavor packed into our Zesty Pasta Salad, you may find yourself in disbelief. Made with rotini pasta, Italian dressing, Parmesan, crisp peppers, olives and red onions, this pasta salad can This summer side dish is pasta salad perfection.
Shrimp Pasta Salad With Italian Dressing Recipes. Zesty Italian Pasta SaladMary's Busy Kitchen. Combining the coolness of a salad and the zesty seasonings of pizza, this salad is perfect for a summer get together. You can have Zesty pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zesty pasta
- You need 1 lb of box rotini pasta.
- You need of Zesty italian dressing.
- You need Block of cheese, I use muenster or mozerella.
- Prepare 1 cup of cauliflower.
- You need 1 cup of broccoli.
- You need Jar of artichokes.
- It’s stick of Salami.
Zesty Italian Pasta Salad is super easy to throw together when you don't have a lot of time, but packs a powerful flavor punch worthy of any summer barbecue or potluck. Choose whole wheat pasta for a boost of fiber and heart-healthy complex carbohydrates. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. The Zesty Shrimp Pasta recipe out of our category Shrimp!
Zesty pasta step by step
- Cook pasta, drain and rinse with cold water, then add to large bowl..
- Break cauliflower and broccoli into small pieces, add to bowl..
- Chop salami into small pieces, add to bowl, slice the cheese into small cubes, add to bowl. Chop artichokes into small pieces, add to bowl..
- Add half of the bottle of dressing, stir and refrigerate. Top with more dressing before serving..
This is doubly good because the pasta and veggies are marinated with Italian dressing, then drained and a mixture of mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese. Cook rotini pasta according to package directions until tender. Salad Zesty Black Bean and Rice Salad. This Italian sausage pasta sauce is made by browning Italian sausage and then simmering it in a fresh tomato sauce. The intention is that you would use ground Italian pork sausage meat.