Tomato Soup Pasta.
You can cook Tomato Soup Pasta using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Soup Pasta
- You need 1 can of condensed tomato soup.
- You need 1 of soup can heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- It’s of Sprinkle Adobo.
- Prepare 1 box of pasta (16 ounce), any shape you like.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
Tomato Soup Pasta instructions
- Heat over low heat in a saucepan: tomato soup, heavy cream,ricotta cheese, black pepper and adobo…….
- Boil pasta until al dente…..Drain…..Make sure to salt your water !!.
- Add tomato soup mixture to cooked pasta……Stir well !!!!!.
- Serve and enjoy ! You can eat this with toasted whole wheat bread or some nice Italian bread on the side !!! If you let it sit for about 5 minutes or so it’ll get more thicker…… .