Greek Pasta Salad.
You can cook Greek Pasta Salad using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box of Rotini pasta (or pasta of your choice).
- You need 2 of cucumbers, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 pack of grape tomatoes, halved.
- You need 1 can of sliced olives, drained.
- It’s 1 bottle of Kraft Greek Dressing.
- You need 1 package of crumbled feta cheese.
Greek Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook rotini (or pasta of your choice) according to directions. Drain and rinse with cold water..
- Peel cucumbers, chop. Slice tomatoes in half, toss all ingredients together in large serving bowl..
- That simple! Enjoy!.