Whole grain fusilli pasta with tomato basil sauce.
You can have Whole grain fusilli pasta with tomato basil sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole grain fusilli pasta with tomato basil sauce
- It’s 200 g of fusilli pasta whole grain or your choice of pasta.
- It’s of For the sauce.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 of onion chopped.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1-2 of all spice balls.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 2 of large basil leafs.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of crashed tomatoes.
Whole grain fusilli pasta with tomato basil sauce instructions
- In a big pot bring water to a boil and add the pasta with some salt cook to your preference..
- FOR THE SAUCE..
- Chop the onion and the garlic. And put them in a sauce pan with the oil and sauté them.
- Now add salt pepper all spice water sugar Crashed tomatoes basil oregano and bring to a boil and cook till sauce reduce to your preference..
- You can top with some parmigiana or Greek mizithra. Kali orexi. Enjoy..