Tuna Pasta Salad. This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy! This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal. It's a fabulous make-ahead pasta salad that's perfect for gatherings like potlucks or BBQs.
My Tuna Pasta Salad is the perfect picnic lunch or anytime meal. I love pasta salads and I'm a big tuna salad fan, so this classic tuna pasta salad is something I can really enjoy. While this easy tuna macaroni salad is great for picnics and barbecues. You can cook Tuna Pasta Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta Salad
- You need 2 cup of pasta cooked.
- It’s 2 cans of tuna in water.
- You need 2 of cucumber.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of green onion.
- It’s Cup of chopped peppers yellow red.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry parsley.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of dry mint.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of seeds or chopped walnuts.
- Prepare Can of beats.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of your desired dressing I used creamy Greek.
Keep your tuna pasta salad in a sealed container so it doesn't absorb the flavors of the other things in the refrigerator. And if taking to a potluck, put ice packs in a cooler around it to keep it chilled! Mustard and dill really add wonderful flair to the flavor of this simple salad. It's really very inexpensive to serve.—Pat Kordas, Nutley, New Jersey.
Tuna Pasta Salad step by step
- Chop all your vegetables.
- Pasta cook it 2 minutes less what the box say and wash it in cold water.
- Wash tuna and squeeze.
- Mix all ingredients add dressing and serve cold.
This Tuna Pasta Salad recipe is my riff on Garduno's restaurant pasta salad. Gardunos is my favorite little local Italian spot, and they make an amazing Italian tuna pasta salad that my family has loved. How to make tuna pasta salad. This next part is only a photo tutorial of the recipe steps. If you're looking for the full recipe measurements and instructions, scroll down to Recipe Details.