Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta.
You can have Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta
- It’s 4 slices of bacon, — cooked over medium heat, then diced,save the fat.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic — finely chopped.
- You need 1 of each shallot — finely chopped.
- It’s 4 ounces of shiitake mushroom — stemmed, sliced thin.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of tarragon.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- Prepare To taste of black pepper.
- You need 2 ounces of sherry.
- Prepare 1 cup of shrimp stock or clam juice.
- You need 2 cups of heavy cream.
- It’s 8 ounces of 16-20 shrimp, peeled deveined (most any size shrimp will work).
- It’s 8 ounces of scallop, large.
- You need 12 ounces of dry pasta, cook per directions on the package.
Shrimp and Scallops Shiitake, Mushroom, Bacon Cream Sauce over Pasta step by step
- In a large sauce pot cook the bacon do not burn. Save the fat Sauté the shallots and garlic and mushrooms and lightly season with salt and pepper until a light golden-brown color..
- Add the tarragon.
- Deglaze with the sherry and shrimp stock. Let the liquid reduce by half then add the heavy cream and reduce until it starts to thicken and coat the back of a spoon..
- Then add the seafood and bacon then let simmer 4-5 minutes until seafood is cooked..
- Adjust the seasoning as needed..