CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta . This enchilada dish is sure to be a new family favorite. It's simple to put together and perfect for leftovers — if you're lucky enough to have any! Enchiladas come in all different flavors, but this one features a creamy filling of rotisserie chicken, Cheddar cheese, cream cheese and seasoning mix.
Dump everything in the crockpot and forget about it until My family is addicted to the chicken enchilada chili at Zupas so I tried my best to recreate it for the shower. Delicious and easy Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! Loaded with bold, hearty flavors, and lots of comfort. You can cook CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta
- It’s 2 packs of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of jar salsa.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 3 tablespoons of taco seasoning mix.
- You need 1 can of red enchilada sauce (10 ounce).
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of package cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of package 4 -Cheese blend.
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) of Cellentani pasta.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
Absolutely delicious and super simple to make Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Soup! It's slightly creamy, a bit of spicy, and a whole lot of delish! Topped with cheese, cilantro, and a dollop of. This is a very easy and flavorful pasta dish.
CrockPot Easy Creamy Chicken Enchilada Pasta instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken thighs…….
- Place thighs in bottom of crockpot……
- Place into crockpot over chicken thighs : salsa, minced garlic, black pepper, oregano, taco seasoning and enchilada sauce, mix well……
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours, stirring occasionally…….
- After chicken has cooked for 8 hours, remove cover and lightly shred chicken, then add your softened cream cheese and package of 4 – cheese blend……
- Mix cheeses into chicken mixture thoroughly…….Mixture will be creamy……
- Meanwhile boil your pasta until al dente, drain well and pour cooked pasta into crockpot, mix all well…..
- Serve and enjoy !.
I love cooking in the crockpot, and coming home to the smell of dinner when How to Make Creamy Crockpot Chicken with Pasta. Place sliced, frozen chicken in the bottom of a crockpot. Cut butter and cream cheese into pieces, and add them, along. In the same skillet, add the chicken and season with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, and paprika. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox.