Garlic olive oil pasta. Add the olive oil and garlic to a large cold sauté pan. Add the chile flakes and cook for another minute. Add the reserved pasta water and bring to a simmer.
Garlic can burn quickly and can turn a bitter flavor. Toss the hot pasta with the olive oil sauce and parsley and serve. Add the parsley, salt and pepper. You can cook Garlic olive oil pasta using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic olive oil pasta
- Prepare 2 oz of organic gourmet pasta.
- It’s 2 Tsp of unrefined Olive oil.
- You need 1 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1 Tsp of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley or any herb you have.
- It’s 1 of pasture raise egg.
- You need 1 tsp of tamari sauce.
Drain pasta & stir in the oil. Add the water if you think the mixture is too dry. Olive Oil Garlic Bow Tie Pasta Recipes. Olive Oil — Olive oil is a lot like wine in that everyone has their favorite(s).
Garlic olive oil pasta instructions
- Boil pasta in salted water according to the package instructions..
- Heating up a cast iron wok and cook an egg. Flip over and cook just until the white are done but yoke still not yet solidified. Set aside..
- Once the pasta is done, quickly toss the pasta with minced garlic, butter, salt and parsley..
- Top the egg yoke with a fork to allow the yoke flow out and drizziling with a tsp tamari sauce..
- Serve with a fermented veggies side dish such as kimchi or sourkraut. Or crush toasted nori seaweed for a Japanese twist..
Choose your preferred high quality extra virgin olive oil for this olive oil pasta sauce! With a simple dish like this garlic and olive oil pasta, you might be tempted to go a little upscale with the sides. Sounds simple enough because it is. Garlic infused olive oil can be made quite simply by simply cooking garlic cloves over very low heat with olive oil. However, it's also possible to spruce up the recipe even more by adding in a couple of optional ingredients.