Creamy Garlic Parmesan pasta. Shrimp get coated in the very best creamy parmesan garlic sauce and is wonderful tossed with fresh pasta. This creamy garlic Parmesan pasta is one of the best Instant Pot pasta recipes! It calls for simple ingredients that you already have at home: garlic, Parmesan cheese, heavy whipping cream, chicken broth, garlic and lemon.
Creamy garlic parmesan pasta is a delicious meal that the whole family will love. We absolutely LOVE pasta in my house, and I am always looking for different ways This creamy garlic parmesan pasta was a hit with both my husband and two-year-old son! The sun-dried tomatoes were an afterthought. You can have Creamy Garlic Parmesan pasta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Garlic Parmesan pasta
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter (half a stick).
- Prepare 7 oz of pasta.
- It’s 2 cups of chicken broth.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/4 of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
How to make creamy garlic parmesan shrimp pasta? First, take a large pot and cook pasta in boiling water. After draining the pasta heat olive oil and add Heat up parmesan pasta in an oven by putting some aluminum foil on a baking sheet then placing it inside the oven. I prefer putting it in the oven.
Creamy Garlic Parmesan pasta instructions
- Butter in a large pan. Cook garlic on low for a few minutes. NOT til it browns. *I only had 2 garlic cloves so I used a tbs of homemade roast garlic oil.*.
- Add pasta, milk, and broth. Simmer til pasta is done. Stirring often. *Mine took maybe 10 minutes*.
- Turn off heat. Add parmesan. Enjoy..
This low-carb and keto friendly dish is packed with flavor and makes a delicious dinner on a salad, pasta or rice! Adapted from our popular Creamy Garlic Scallops recipe, this mouthwatering creamy shrimp goes with absolutely anything. Pasta that has been mixed through with olive oil, salt and garlic. Plus a touch of extra parmesan never hurt anyone. There's no cream in this creamy chicken pasta recipe, but the milk and Parmesan cheese more than make up for the creaminess.