Tomato Basil Chicken Pasta.
You can cook Tomato Basil Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomato Basil Chicken Pasta
- You need 3-4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 3 cups of penne pasta.
- You need 1/4 cup of Kraft sun dried tomatoe vinagerette dressing.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of package of nuefchetul cheese (or cream cheese).
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 cup of grape tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 5 of fresh basil leaves.
Tomato Basil Chicken Pasta step by step
- Start by cooking your noodlesnoses.
- Heat 2 tbsp of dressing in a skillet and add your chickem and cook thoroughly. When done, remove chicken from pan and keep covered..
- Wipe out your skillet and add the remaining dressing, chicken broth, garlic powder and pepper.
- Once boiling, add in your nuefchetul cheese, stir with a wisk until melted..
- Once your nuefchetul cheese is melted, add in parmesan cheese, chopped basil leaves and tomatoes (I like to cut each tomatoe into a few pieces and leave out the insides, but that is up to you).
- Let simmer for 5 minutes then add your cooked noodles..
- Either cut up chicken and mix in with pasta or serve whole on top..