Pasta and Beef. This Creamy Beef Pasta Recipe is one of those classic pasta dinners that is comforting and nostalgic. Penne pasta tossed with a simple tomato sauce with ground beef, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and basil. This penne pasta dish is a perfect, budget-friendly, midweek meal that everyone will love.
Ground Beef And Spinach Pasta BakeThe Girls on Bloor. I love to make this pasta bake whenever I need to bring a dish to pass. Fresh tomatoes add a nice In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until no longer pink. You can cook Pasta and Beef using 29 ingredients and 24 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta and Beef
- It’s of Vegetables—————–.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped celery.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- It’s To taste of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 cup of whole kernel corn.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped olives.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen English peas.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need of Beef——————————.
- Prepare To taste of ground white pepper.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
- You need 1 cup of panko breadcrumbs maybe an extra 1/3 cup.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of water.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of beef sirloin.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare As needed of oil to medium fry beef in.
- You need of Pasta—————.
- It’s 1/2 pound of pasta, rigatoni.
- Prepare 2 quarts of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Sauce—————————.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of beef broth.
Get the top-rated recipes for Spaghetti Sauce with Ground Beef at http Watch how to make a rich red sauce with ground beef, onions, garlic, bell peppers, and herbs. This is a hearty, beefy pasta. Stir in Pasta Sauce and water. Bring to a boil over high heat.
Pasta and Beef instructions
- Slice the onion. Cut the carrots. Slice the celery. Set aside..
- Slice the beef and beat it thin and even be consistent on each serving of beef you slice. Take about 1 cup of the meat and chop it up..
- Here they are beaten..
- Season each portion of beef..
- Season both sides..
- Add the beef that is chopped up to a hot deep pan with olive oil in it.
- Boil the pasta in the water, salt and oil..
- Now add the sliced garlic, spices, and vegetables, but not the English peas to the meat in the pan. Sauté for 15 minutes..
- Beat the eggs and water add a pinch of kosher salt..
- Season the flour with salt and pepper. If your breadcrumbs are not seasoned then add a bit of kosher salt to the breadcrumbs..
- Coat the beef with the flour then dredge in the egg wash. Then coat with the breadcrumbs..
- Fry till golden brown..
- Turn as needed..
- Move the beef to paper towels to absorb excessive amounts of oil..
- Make a crater in the center of the vegetables. Add the butter..
- Let it melt..
- To the melted butter add the flour and make a Roux. Cook till lightly brown..
- Almost ready for the stock..
- Add the beef stock and make a sauce when smooth add the vegetables..
- Let it thicken..
- Add the pasta and English peas vegetables and sauce..
- Mix well simmer for 10 minutes and cover remove from heat and let rest for 12 minutes..
- Give a stir before serving. Mix well the pasta vegetables and frozen peas..
- Serve the beef with the pasta. I hope you enjoy!!.
Pasta is a family favorite meal. You can create infinite number of unique dishes with pasta. We love pairing beef with our pasta, whether it's in the sauce, or by making meatballs. A budget cut of beef, simple pantry ingredients, a bit of patience and pappardelle pasta. This Slow Cooked Shredded Beef Ragu Sauce with Pappardelle may be the king of all pastas.