Pasta salad with peas and tomato. A hearty, flavorful plant-based meal or Didn't think I'd like it. Just made it for the second time WITH peas and oh my goodness, it is even more delicious. All I can say is THANK YOU and YUM!
Add pasta, peas, tomatoes and basil; toss well. This pretty pasta salad features the totally underrated (yet absolutely amazing!) orecchiette pasta. With the help from built-in ridges and a perfect little bowl shape, this pasta holds dressings and sauces like a dream and. You can cook Pasta salad with peas and tomato using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pasta salad with peas and tomato
- Prepare 1/3 cup of white vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of water.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of minced garlic, pasted with some of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of taragon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb of shell pasta.
- It’s 1/2 lb of peas, abour 1 1/2 cup.
- Prepare 2 pints of yellow an red cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded basil.
As with most pasta salads, the ingredients here are flexible. I've outlined what I used, but should you not Assemble salad: In a giant bowl, place drained pasta, roasted tomatoes, cheese, pine nuts and olives Other ingredients to consider adding in: chick peas (a good sub for olives, perhaps, Erika). Rinse tomatoes, cut into quarters, remove stalks and cut into wedges. This Tomato Mozzarella Pasta Salad will be a hit at any potluck, but also holds up really well in the refrigerator (undressed), making it a great meal prep or refrigerator salad for the week.
Pasta salad with peas and tomato instructions
- Boil and cool pasta.
- Blend together salt, vinegar, oil, water, taragon, and garlic.
- Toss blend with peas and tomatoes and pasta, add basil, let meld together for 1 hour and serve.
Plus, there's plenty of room for customization, so read on for some ideas for making this salad your own. Corn And Tomato Pasta Salad With Cilantro VinaigretteBegin within Nutrition. Pasta Salad With Peas And Carrots Recipes. This fusion of macaroni and tuna salad also uses cucumber, onion, and tomato for a delicious picnic salad everyone will love. A refreshing pasta salad with bits of tuna throughout.