Tuna and Pasta. This canned tuna pasta recipe is quick, healthy, and comforting. This tuna garlic pasta recipe takes me back to my childhood. This canned tuna pasta is not a fancy dinner by any means.
I hope you enjoy this Easy Tuna Penne Pasta Recipe! Make the most of storecupboard staples with our best tuna and pasta recipes. Choose from classic bakes to salads and more. You can cook Tuna and Pasta using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna and Pasta
- It’s of Tuna and Spices——————.
- It’s 10 ounces of canned tuna.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of Tuna Pasta Spices see my recipe.
- You need of Pasta———————-.
- You need 1 pound of bowtie/Farfalle pasta.
- You need As needed of water to boil pasta.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Cheese—————–.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Topping—————-.
- You need To taste of fresh ground black pepper.
This creamy tuna pasta with peas is made in one skillet. As soon as the weather starts really cooling down, it's hard to want anything other than comfort food! This Tuna Pasta Salad with shell noodles, peas, tuna, celery, and Greek yogurt is fast, healthy, and a dish your whole family can enjoy! Confession: I say "Everybody has a can of tuna" but I don't.
Tuna and Pasta step by step
- Boil the pasta till done and drain. Save 2 cups of the pasta water. I usually of late spoon the pasta from one pot to the other one..
- Heat the butter and add the Tuna Pasta Spices and 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper. Mix well..
- When all the butter is melted and the spices are incorporated, add the pasta water a bit at the time. Stir well. Till thickened and creamy..
- Mix in the cheese. Stir constantly..
- When the cheese is blended in a bit add the pasta and tuna. Mix in well..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
This Tuna Pasta Bake in these photos is made with Dozer's tuna. . Oh, just to be clear – it's normal human tuna. This recipe for tuna and tomato pasta is a perfect last minute meal. It's easy and quick and uses pantry items. The sauce is made with canned tuna fish, tomatoes, onions, olive oil, and oregano/basil.